Friday, March 03, 2006

Pink!

So, in the spirit of Project Spectrum, may I present...

The "Cowl" portion of the Cowl and Howl Set from Debbie Stoller's Stitch n' Bitch. This is being knit in Bernat's Softee Chunky #40729 Carnival on US size 11 Boye needles. So far it is a quick knitand I am enjoying it. I am knitting this sweater mainly for practice. I have never done a sweater and I would like to see what is involved in the process. I know it will not fit...I didn't even check the gauge but the pattern's X-Large has a bust measurement of 37.5". *sigh* Anyone with that measurement is not a X-Large. Ah well...this is definately a process knit. I'm not sure I would wear it even if it did fit (well I would, but, you know, it's gonna be too small). I love the pinks and oranges together and I think G's oldest niece may fit into it shortly. We shall see.

Cute Quiz...


You Are Rowlf the Dog
Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents.
You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe.
A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven.
"My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."

The Muppet Personality Test

No comments: