Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day

Why yes I am wearing green. No, it is not knitted. Ah well.
I noticed a meme floating around and I thought I might join in.

A-Age: 25
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms
D-Dessert you love: What dessert do I not love?
E-Essential start your day item: A glass of water
F-Favorite actor: Hugh Jackman
G-Gold or Silver: Yes
H-Height: 5'7
I-Instruments you play: Alto Sax
J-Job title: Law Clerk
K-Keeping track of your day: Daytimer with lists
L-Living arrangements: G, Zoe and I
M-Mom's name: Paulette
N-Not liking right now: Winter...I am ready for it to leave (but I AM in Canada)
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope
P-Place you were born: Ottawa, Ontario
Q-Quote you like: "This body is under new management" not sure where I heard that first.
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: 1 younger brother who had a birthday on the 12th
T-Time you woke up today: 5:20 am
U-Unique habit: I must always have a book in progress. As soon as I finish a book, I must start another right away, even if it is only reading the back cover, I have to be committed to another book. I also reread books. If I liked it, I will return to it time and again. I cannot get rid of books.

V-Vegetable you hate: Fiddleheads
W-Worst habit: Pack-rat
X-X-rays you've had: dental, knee, chest...I'm sure there are more
Y-Yummy food you can make: Spaghetti, desserts
Z-Zodiac sign: Libra

Green Baby Blanket done for one of the girls at work (completed last August).

No comments: