Thursday, May 11, 2006

Down to the Wire

No, not me, the Sens. Potential knock out this evening, so I'll be glued to the TV. Knitting on what I'm not sure. I did finish these

and I have not yet started another pair, though I do have the colour picked out. The same that I used to make Zoe's first sweater

Same yarn that I used for my first pair of socks, but this time in the "Renegade" colourway. An army green camo which falls nicely into PS group for May.
I would also like to try the Beginner's Triangle from "A Gathering of Lace". Actually I have tried, several times. And each time I get 20-40 rows in and then something goes wrong and I let 'er rip. I've seriously tried 4-5 times. Can't seem to get passed this spot. I will try again, but not while I'm watcjing TV. So socks it is...
In other news, Zoe seems to think she is a Mountain Goat

Any idea how hard it is to take a picture over your shoulder with an 18lb pug on your back? This seems to be a new favourite position while I'm on the computer. It's hilarious, but probably not best for my back...
So here's hoping the Sens stay alive tonight and maybe I'll get started on those socks.
And something I saw over at Wombatty...
take the psi-q psychic test yourself

2 comments:

Emma said...

Cute dog sweater. And my mom's pug does the exact same thing. They're so weird. But funny!

RheLynn said...

Zoe is so cute and the sweater looks great! I had my own adventure with dog sweatering late last year -- you did such a good job on yours!