Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's Finished!!

Observe...

This is the "Simply Ridges" pattern from Leisure Arts "Our Best Knit Baby Afghans". I used 2 balls of Red Heart Casual Cot'n Blend in Colour 3937 Grand Canyon. It is not as big as the original design but I only had 2 balls and it is big enough for my baby.

I am quite pleased with the finished project, and Zoe loves nothing more than to drag blankies and pillows around the house. Actually her real favourites are a Sens toque and one of G's old Hot Paws gloves. She freaks when she comes across them.
Now I get to start thinking about my next project which will take the colours Red (again) and Pink in mind because I am involved in Project Spectrum. I'm thinking pink...maybe my first pair of socks, or a pillow for Zoe (I have the pillow form), or a Doggie sweater...hmmm. I'll have to browse and see what I have in the stash so that I can continue to use up my acrylics :o)

No comments: