Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A-Z

A- Available or Single? Nope.
B- Best Friend? Gene, Christina & my Mom.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake.
D- Drink of Choice? I've always loved water, even as a kid.
E- Essential Item? Deodorant.
F- Favorite Color? Orange.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms.
H- Hometown? Marathon Village, ON.
I- Indulgence? Dark Chocolate.
J- January or February? Hmmm...February, it's shorter.
K- Kids and names? Does Zoe count? She IS my baby...
L- Life is incomplete without…? Love. It does come in many forms....
M- Marriage Date? October 27, 2007...it's coming up!
N- Number of Siblings? Scooty Scoot. My younger bro, Scott.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders.
Q- Favorite Quote?
R- Reasons to smile? Puggies, Gene, my family...
S- Season? Autumn.
T- Tag 3 people?
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I am really not enjoying the planning of our wedding. If I could just pick a dress and show up, I'd be really happy.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Brussel Sprouts and Fiddleheads.
W- Worst Habit? Clutterbug.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? Recently...my hips.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Chocolate, pasta, fresh veggies with dip.
Z- Zodiac? Libra.

No comments: