Saturday, January 06, 2007

Knitting

Yup, there has been some knitting here at the Pug Hut. See...


These are the Lace-Up Fingerless Gloves from Leigh Radford's Alterknits. I used a leftover ball of Red Heart's Super Saver in Pale Plum and some thin Chocolate Brown ribbon. Knit on US 8. I added some stitches to the forearm and knit the hand in small, but I honestly think I will just knit them in the large next time. Oh yes, there will be a nest time. I really like them, another pair in something softer and darker will be a project for later.
Right now I have started this...well, no pic, but trust me, it's just a few rows of 1x1 ribbing in TLC's # 5012 black. Here is the website. Street Legal Designs.
If the weather continues to stay this mild, I may have to think of something else to work on. The Cable Sweater from an earlier post is definately on a hiatus for now. Ah well, can't really complain, it has been rather comfortable lately. It is kinda weird to have green lawns though, after all, this is Ottawa. I guess W!nterlude* may be a dud this year.

* Big-time winter festival here in Ottawa, I'm just trying to avoid a ton of hits.

No comments: